Tracker #29746: Merge hooks/ and katello/hooks into a single directory structure
Add --clear-pulp-content to hooks/ and scope on katello module being enabled
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
This hooks may need updating to handle pulpcore -- ask Katello team.
Refs #29799 - Define clear mongo methods in module
3dcd45bef6f56a7af898eddf3283229f0e33d065 moved these methods to the
common context but defined them outside of the module. This means they
were not usable in the pre context. That leads some some infinite loop
until the machine is out of memory.
It also handles the case when katello::pulp_db_seeds returns nil, which
is always the case on a content proxy.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Assignee set to William Clark
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer/pull/540 added
#2 Updated by Ian Ballou over 2 years ago
- Has duplicate Bug #29821: foreman-installer should clear pulpcore downloaded content added
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.3.0 added
#4 Updated by William Clark over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset installer|01f75774caedb3eadd5034a3cda17cb6770c44ef.
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer/pull/588 added
#6 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden over 2 years ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to 2.3.0
- Category set to foreman-installer script
- Tracker changed from Feature to Refactor
Fixes #29799 - Move --clear-pulp-content to hooks/