Success file is written, even if the installer failed
When the installer is ran but failed, the success file is written. On the next run, the success file exists so the initial credentials are not shown.
This was found on 2.1.0-RC1 but can be traced to 540638cd3bc295a0f857f87b89863af5db8558b9 (#29243) which was picked to 2.0-stable.
- Related to Bug #29243: New install message shown every time added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer/pull/506 added
- Target version set to 2.1.0
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
This should be fixed in 2.1.0 and picked into 2.0.1.
- Fixed in Releases 2.2.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Target version changed from 2.1.0 to 2.0.1
- Fixed in Releases 2.0.1, 2.1.0 added
- Fixed in Releases deleted (
Also available in: Atom