Tracker #29552: [tracker] applicability in katello tracker
applicability should run once for a sync plan instead of after every repo
Right now applicability generation runs after each repo sync, but we could improve performance by doing it at the end of a repo sync.
This should take into account contents_changed as well when possible.
- Parent task set to #29552
- Target version changed from Katello 4.0.0 to Katello 3.16.1
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version changed from Katello 3.16.1 to Katello 3.17.0
- Target version changed from Katello 3.17.0 to Katello 3.18.0
- Target version changed from Katello 3.18.0 to Katello 4.0.0
- Target version changed from Katello 4.0.0 to Katello 4.1.0
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.2.0 added
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jeremy Lenz
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/10108 added
Also available in: Atom