Array handled improperly, leading to ISE
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1813986
Description of problem:
Request with size_gb=<some_array> leads to ISE. Passing an array for this parameter is incorrect but ISE is not a correct response.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Reproduced with Sat 6.7
Steps to Reproduce:
1. # hammer host create --hostgroup testgrp --location-id 2 --organization-id 1 --name lhellebr-delme-convert10 --ip 192.168.122.86 --volume "size_gb=,wipe_after_delete=[bla],storage_domain=<UUID>"
Could not create the host:
Internal Server Error: the server was unable to finish the request. This may be caused by unavailability of some required service, incorrect API call or a server-side bug. There may be more information in the server's logs.
Meaningful error message, like "Incorrect value of argument 'size_gb'"
Traceback not useful but attached
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Assignee set to Shira Maximov
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7873 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.3.0 added
#3 Updated by Shira Maximov over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|21324ca84632a52d38858cbb81c7fa2a48fc8717.
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7975 added
Fixes #29984 - Validate all ovirt volume attrs are string