Localized string broken into two separate lines, at Hosts -> All Hosts.
Description of problem: Localized string has been broken on two separate lines.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): Version 2.1.0-develop
How reproducible: Always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to Foreman 2.1 instance with Japanese language.
2. Navigate to Hosts -> All Hosts.
3. Click on Create Host button.
4. Switch to tab Parameters.
Actual results: String has been broken on two separate lines.
Expected results: Localized string should be on same line.
Additional info: 2 same localized string found on page, one string has been broken on different lines. This issue could be found on other page.
Please see attached screenshot.
Updated by vijaykumar sawant about 3 years ago
- File TS2_string-broken-into-multiple-lines.png TS2_string-broken-into-multiple-lines.png added
- File TS2_Create-operating-system-string-broken.png TS2_Create-operating-system-string-broken.png added
Same issue reproducible with Foreman 2.3 RC1
Steps to reproduce
 Navigate to Hosts - Create Host, click on Create Hosts, switch to tab "Parameters" (found in ja_JP and zh_CN locale)
 Navigate to Hosts - Operating Systems, click on Create Operating system, switch to tab "Parameters" (found in ja_JP and zh_CN locale)