Localized string broken into two separate lines, at Hosts -> All Hosts.
Description of problem: Localized string has been broken on two separate lines.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): Version 2.1.0-develop
How reproducible: Always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to Foreman 2.1 instance with Japanese language.
2. Navigate to Hosts -> All Hosts.
3. Click on Create Host button.
4. Switch to tab Parameters.
Actual results: String has been broken on two separate lines.
Expected results: Localized string should be on same line.
Additional info: 2 same localized string found on page, one string has been broken on different lines. This issue could be found on other page.
Please see attached screenshot.
#3 Updated by vijaykumar sawant 11 months ago
- File TS2_Create-operating-system-string-broken.png TS2_Create-operating-system-string-broken.png added
- File TS2_string-broken-into-multiple-lines.png TS2_string-broken-into-multiple-lines.png added
Same issue reproducible with Foreman 2.3 RC1
Steps to reproduce
 Navigate to Hosts - Create Host, click on Create Hosts, switch to tab "Parameters" (found in ja_JP and zh_CN locale)
 Navigate to Hosts - Operating Systems, click on Create Operating system, switch to tab "Parameters" (found in ja_JP and zh_CN locale)