Bastion Katello translation strings need to be updated
Strings such as "Katello-agent is deprecated and will be removed in Katello 4.0. Consider migrating to Remote Execution." aren't being translated. These strings need to be extracted so they can be picked up by transifex and translated.
- Target version changed from Katello 3.16.0 to Katello 4.0.0
Katello 4.0 is being targeted since the .pot file only needs to be in the master branch. Only after the strings are translated do we need to pull them and cherry-pick the changes (likely to 3.16 in this case).
- Assignee set to Ian Ballou
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/8766 added
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.0.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version changed from Katello 4.0.0 to Katello 3.17.0
Also available in: Atom