Support verify checksum scan in pulp3
This no longer does a sync in pulp3, but instead scans downloaded artifacts in a repo (version?) and re-downloads corrupt copies if possible.
Since it no longer does a sync, i think this should involve:
- Removing all the pulp2 parts of it from the katello sync action (since it is very hacky)
- Create a new api endpoint for 'repair' that calls the pulp endpoint
- Adjust the UI to no longer refer to syncs or being yum only.
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 4.0.0
- Assignee set to James Jeffers
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/8861 added
- Target version changed from Katello 4.0.0 to Katello 3.17.0
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.0.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Target version changed from Katello 3.17.0 to Katello 3.16.1
Also available in: Atom