load_hosts macro duplicated in template help
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1847407
Description of problem:
There's a list of safemode macros usable in report templates.
load_hosts macro listed twice.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Sat 6.8 snap 4.0
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Monitoring -> Report Templates -> Subscription - General Report
2. Go to Help tab
There is load_hosts macro listed twice.
The load_hosts macro should only be listed once.
- Category changed from Statistics to Reporting
- Assignee set to Dominik Matoulek
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7796 added
- Related to Bug #30296: Template macros are not shown in help list of edit template added
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from load_pools macro not in list of macros and load_hosts macro duplicated to load_hosts macro duplicated in template help
- Fixed in Releases 2.2.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Fixed in Releases 2.1.1 added
- Bugzilla link changed from 1847407 to 1859194
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7975 added
Also available in: Atom