The change of srpm count in the repository doesn't trigger the index content
When syncing a repository, Katello will skip the index content step if only source rpms are updated.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a local repository with 1 rpm and 1 srpm in /var/www/html/pub/my_local_repo
2. Create a repo from the satellite web UI to sync the local repo.
3. Sync the repo and wait until it is succeeded.
4. Remove the the "repodata" and the srpm in /var/www/html/pub/my_local_repo
5. Recreate the repo metadata
6. Sync the repo again and notice that the "Source RPMs" count is still 1 in:
Web ui -> Products -> product name -> Repositories -> my_local_repo