Add 'Module Streams with no Errata' filter
1) Create a content view with AppStream
2) Create the following filters
- include all rpm without errata
- include errata based from 2000-01-01 until 2020-07-03
3) Publish the content view.
4) Notice that Module Streams that belong to an errata are getting copied while Module Streams that do not belong to an errata are not getting copied
We need to add a "Original Module Streams" filter similar to "Original Packages Filter"
This commit allows module streams filters to include Module Streams that
do not belong to any errata. This is especially useful when used in
conjunction with rpm filters.
Refs #30352 - reverting b58687e3468f2b9f17eead6ad62e8da35ff911a9
For more context:
`Original` in this context applies to modules that were originally
there before errata started coming.
We use `--original-packages` for rpm that are not part of any errata.
This commit adds `--original-module-streams` for module streams that
are not part of errata.
Module filters introduced a flaw in master.
Since we did not have this --original-module-streams flag,
if you did any sort of errata filtering you'd not get modules that
do not belong to any errata
Many customers want ->
1. All the content in the base +
2. Security errata up until a specified date in their cve
so their filters are written the same way
This commit aims to fix this scenario