Use only public setting interface to update setting values
Katello uses a lot of direct updates to the database in settings.
We should go through the public interface whenever possible.
- Related to Tracker #29939: Improve setting definition DSL and move setting registry to memory added
- Assignee set to Ondřej Ezr
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/8826 added
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 4.0.0
- Target version changed from Katello 4.0.0 to Katello 3.17.0
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.0.0 added
- Precedes Refactor #34608: Use only public setting interface to update setting values added
Also available in: Atom