Replace react-numeric-input lib with rc-input-number
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
The rc-input-number is a much simple library and has fewer bugs therefore it should replace the react-numeric-input in the NumericInput react component.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7896 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.3.0 added
#3 Updated by yifat makias over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|cbf3a1f127849a8056aa13d772186e290ab19b13.
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7975 added
#5 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 2 years ago
Fixes #30638 - replace react-numeric-input with rc-number-input