Ability to reboot correctly via SSH finish script
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Users must not do "reboot" command directly, we shall provide them a helper not to break SSH connection.
Refs #30750 - update snapshots for puppet sha change
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7949 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.3.0 added
#3 Updated by Lukas Zapletal over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|0936290f40b993fd9f38606fc593adab82116743.
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8016 added
Fixes #30750 - poweroff schedule command for SSH finish