Missing 'Cancel' button on new hw models page
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
When creating new hw model in UI, there is only 'Submit' button and 'Cancel' is missing.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7957 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.3.0 added
#3 Updated by Ondřej Pražák over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|23a68488411769622c4b95dfb794552958ae78f4.
#4 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 2 years ago
- Category set to Web Interface
Fixes #30774 - Show cancel btn on new hw model page
For a link on erb page to be handled by react-router,
it needs to be wrapped with Router component and have
access to react routes. AppSwitcher deals with the logic
for routes and its render function needs to render children
so that wrapped component is displayed on the page.