Error when httpboot featue is present without exposed port
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
When there was httpboot feature turned on but no exposed HTTP/HTTPS port (e.g. after upgrade), an error is thrown which is technically correct (Foreman now needs the exposed port) however it was thrown even when creating non-UEFI HTTP host (e.g. PXELinux BIOS). This patch fixes that.
More info: https://projects.theforeman.org/projects/foreman/wiki/ERF42-9666
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Assignee set to Lukas Zapletal
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/7993 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.3.0 added
#3 Updated by Anonymous over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|642c781cabc33db35821dcb9eb785d7ce8abddf0.
Fixes #30844 - do not error on exposed port for BIOS (#7993)