Allow user to select thick and thin provision for vSphere volumes
Fog does create thin provisioned volumes by default. Users are currently unable to select thin or thick provisioning.
As fog already supports this feature and it is easy to implement, I suggest a checkbox, see attached github pull request.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 1.4.0
- Assignee set to Martin Matuška
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Priority changed from Normal to Immediate
- Target version changed from 1.4.0 to 1.3.0
- Related to Tracker #3112: [TRACKER] Issues to be released in 1.3 RC or final added
- Related to deleted (Tracker #3112: [TRACKER] Issues to be released in 1.3 RC or final)
- Related to Bug #3688: Can't edit VMware host after adding raw disk added
Also available in: Atom