Refactor #30544: Deprecate the mount_react_component method
replace mount_react_component with react_component in mount_breadcrumbs
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
#1 Updated by Ondřej Ezr over 2 years ago
- Related to Refactor #30604: replace mount_react_component with react_component in app/helpers/layout_helper.rb added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8040 added
#3 Updated by Ondřej Ezr over 2 years ago
- Related to Bug #31111: Unset welcome flag, if the controller doesn't have welcome template added
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.3.0 added
#5 Updated by Ondřej Ezr over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|e59d625e53986e4de4cdd96898b1af7a711802fa.
Fixes #30942 - use react_component to mount breadcrumbs
Replaces the deprecated mount_react_component with react_component.
Removes the title, that was replaced by react-dom by the old mechanism, but
now it would duplicate the page title.
Move integration tests, that test breadcrumbs to tests with JS support.
We have been testing dead (invisible with React) elements, so that make no sense.