Katello Pulp 3 Applicability is incorrect when multiple versions of a package exist
Filing based on https://community.theforeman.org/t/content-host-shows-installable-updates-package-updates-that-are-already-installed-and-running/20672/4 and my own reproduction.
- vagrant up centos8
- register it to your dev env
- create a centos8 product with appstream and baseos repos (use 'background' policy) and sync
- attach centos8 subscription to the client
- for completeness remove all .repo under /etc/yum.repos.d/ except for redhat.repo
- subscription-manager refresh
- dnf upgrade kernel on the client
Observe in the UI that the latest kernel has been installed but it still is reflected as an applicable package. I have a feeling this has to do with two packages with the same name being installed (ie two version of kernel) because upgrading `curl` correctly removes that package from the applicable list.
I see identical behavior currently in devel and 3.16