Insights snippet - Add --test-connection
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
If there is an issue with Foreman's Insights API,
insights-client --register command will fail with really long ugly HTML error.
Running `insights-client --test-connection` we can catch the error with
nice output like this:
Running Connection Tests... === Begin Upload URL Connection Test === Connection failed === End Upload URL Connection Test: FAILURE === === Begin API URL Connection Test === Connection failed === End API URL Connection Test: FAILURE === Connectivity tests completed with some errors See /var/log/insights-client/insights-client.log for more details.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8066 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.3.0 added
#3 Updated by Leos Stejskal over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|d5092649b241d5efef8fd4c034c36c2550948b6f.
#4 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 2 years ago
- Category set to Host registration
#5 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden about 1 year ago
- Related to Bug #34340: Insights snippet - remove connection test added
Fixes #31041 - Insights snippet - Add connection test