Transaction-safe hostgroup counter for templates
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Users cannot assign sequence numbers to hostnames or other artifacts during provisioning. Initially I was thinking storing these into global settings, but hostgroups seem to be better place because then they can be easily accessed by users. Also users can create multiple sequences per hostgroup. Also it supports number casting.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Assignee set to Lukas Zapletal
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8072 added
#2 Updated by Lukas Zapletal over 2 years ago
- Related to Feature #31065: Add sequence_hostgroup_param_next example macro on discovery rules page added
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.5.0 added
#4 Updated by Anonymous about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|bb1a931b6cc4877ae7d61e5a845ff0e35127c3c0.
Fixes #31064 - sequence helper macro (#8072)