Use __dir__ instead of File.dirname(__FILE__)
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
This is equivalent, but shorter and easier to read.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/776 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.3.0 added
#3 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 9e94486a232f4eb1cb7e070ab833e9df9b07d118.
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/792 added
#5 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden over 1 year ago
- Pull request deleted (
Fixes #31086 - Use dir when possible
dir is equal to File.dirname(FILE) and easier to read.