Unset welcome flag, if the controller doesn't have welcome template
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
#1 Updated by Ondřej Ezr over 2 years ago
- Related to Refactor #30942: replace mount_react_component with react_component in mount_breadcrumbs added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8088 added
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.4.0 added
#4 Updated by Ondřej Ezr over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|7a4899774a957bf7336db12f5643ed21024a929c.
Fixes #31111 - set welcome flag only if welcome exists
Set @welcome, only if the 'welcome' template exists for given resource.
It messes up some other parts of layout, if the flag is wrongly set.
To support this, it also improves the rescue and moves it to `safe_constantize` failsafe in `model_of_controller` method.