Need rake task that shows Pulp2->Pulp3 content migration stats
Show migrated/unmigrated rpm count
Show migrated/unmigrated errata count
Show migrated/unmigrated repo version count
Provide a message to tell user they need 2x the space of /var/lib/pulp/published, and suggest the command of 'du -sh /var/lib/pulp/published/'
Will need a related foreman-maintain command as well.
A migration time estimate would be good too, but that may require some more research.
- Assignee set to Ian Ballou
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/8995 added
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Blocks Feature #31121: Add timing estimate to Pulp 3 migration stats rake task added
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.0.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom