Add support for gov-cloud (US, China, etc. government environments)
General Plugin Issues
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
The same API calls can be directed at one of several cloud environments that MS maintains including for US Government, Chinese government, and others.
Refs #31188 - Remove Gov Cloud from planned features
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_azure_rm/pull/97 added
#2 Updated by Chris Roberts about 2 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1829107
#3 Updated by Zachary Bedell about 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman_azure_rm|b2dfead64d750d9ea0f796f90531ce69ee9a9f14.
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 2 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_azure_rm/pull/100 added
#5 Updated by Chris Roberts about 2 years ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to 2.2.0
- Category set to General Plugin Issues
- Fixed in Releases 2.2.0 added
fixes #31188 - Add support for gov-cloud
This adds a new preference to select which cloud environment to target.
Endpoint URLs for additonal clouds are taking from MS documentation.
All calls to cloud API's now check the cloud preference and select
the correct endpoint for the current environment.