Add Hostgroup API views Facet extenstion points
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Facets can extend API responses for Host, but not Hostgroup.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8115 added
#2 Updated by Ondřej Ezr over 2 years ago
- Related to Refactor #31094: Extract ConfigGroup API added
#3 Updated by Ondřej Ezr over 2 years ago
- Target version changed from 2.3.0 to 2.4.0
#4 Updated by Ondřej Ezr over 2 years ago
- Related to Feature #31372: Improve Facets registration added
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.4.0 added
#6 Updated by Ondřej Ezr about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|477d457ca596fa5f8c163f2cdbfdf7beacd480a1.
Fixes #31213 - hostgroup API facets extension point (#8115)
Adds Facet extension points for Hostgroup API responses.
Refactor refresh for facets, to ensure all run just once.
Now the already registered entries are being run once the facet entry point is configured.
The hook is registered also on the entry point registration.
It should give us more clear API of the new facet entry poin registration.
fixes an issue with an Model having access to general facet definitions (entries)
rather than it's own (model based entries) definitions.