TemplateInput type registry
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Create input type registry to be able to extract puppet_parameter input type and register it from plugin.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8130 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8115 added
#3 Updated by Ondřej Ezr over 2 years ago
- Pull request deleted (
#4 Updated by Ondřej Ezr over 2 years ago
- Blocks Refactor #31366: Extract PuppetParameter template InputType added
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.4.0 added
#6 Updated by Ondřej Ezr over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|1059d089fd68e83340a211f1f91bc18e6dc4b04c.
Fixes #31284 - template input registry (#8130)
Introduce template input registry.
Allow new input types to be registered to the TemplateInput.
Allows API params, UI form, validation and Resolver for every input.