drop unused get_search_props method
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
This method was added in #25609 when it was needed to load the search in the audits page before it was converted to a fully react page.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Assignee set to Tomer Brisker
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8147 added
#2 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 2 years ago
- Related to Feature #25609: Move Audits Page to React added
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.4.0 added
#4 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|d8f24aa0150110b99dbd51f1303029d718331afc.
Fixes #31367 - Drop unused get_search_props method
This method was needed as an interim helper to get the search props for
the react page while it was still loaded via erb and not as part of the
react controller. It is not in use anymore.