Unable to set ping_free_ip in Foreman Proxy's dhcp.yml
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Foreman Proxy 1.24 introduced the ping_free_ip option to dhcp.yml (#27692). This allows users to disable ICMP & TCP ping which on some networks either isn't allowed or doesn't work. The installer should expose this option to users.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Assignee set to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-foreman_proxy/pull/635 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.4.0 added
#3 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset puppet-foreman_proxy|88414d41975d2f7c3f9dc4adfa5183bbb224dc03.
#4 Updated by Amit Upadhye about 2 years ago
- Category set to Foreman modules
Fixes #31415 - Expose DHCP's ping_free_ip option
Foreman 1.24 introduced this option and it should be exposed so users
can change it.