Installer for 1.3 overwrites custom repo
By default we now deploy custom_repo: true for both foreman and proxy in Foreman 1.3 RC2.
For some reason, this gets overwritten, so RC fails.
- Related to Tracker #3112: [TRACKER] Issues to be released in 1.3 RC or final added
I couldn't reproduce this on any Debian OS yesterday - a clean install, add the foreman 1.3 repo, and execute "foreman-installer -v" seems to work fine. I'll retest to be sure, once I have repaired my OpenStack box...
I can't replicate this on wheezy at all:
root@installer1:~# cat /usr/share/foreman-installer/config/answers.yaml |grep custom_repo
root@installer1:~# ls /etc/apt/sources.list.d/
Maybe something odd in the RPM packages?
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Lukas Zapletal
Sorry guys, I need to check this one on my own. For some reason it was happenning to me, not sure if I was doing something wrong. Lemme check that by EOW.
- Related to deleted (Tracker #3112: [TRACKER] Issues to be released in 1.3 RC or final)
- Status changed from Assigned to Rejected
Not able to reproduce with yum.tf.org repos.
Also available in: Atom