Tracker #29939: Move setting registry into a memory
Deprecate setting timestamps in API responses
In API, we are returning timestamps, this was regressed for the new presenter and should be addressed in #31285.
But we need to deprecate them as those will not be kept in the new model.
- Related to Bug #31285: responses to /api/v2/settings/<id> no longer contain 'created_at' and 'updated_at' attrs added
- Parent task set to #29939
- Subject changed from Deprecate setting timestamps to Deprecate setting timestamps in API responses
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8187 added
- Fixed in Releases 2.4.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom