Tracker #29939: Improve setting definition DSL and move setting registry to memory
Deprecate setting timestamps in API responses
In API, we are returning timestamps, this was regressed for the new presenter and should be addressed in #31285.
But we need to deprecate them as those will not be kept in the new model.
- Related to Bug #31285: responses to /api/v2/settings/<id> no longer contain 'created_at' and 'updated_at' attrs added
- Parent task set to #29939
- Subject changed from Deprecate setting timestamps to Deprecate setting timestamps in API responses
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8187 added
- Fixed in Releases 2.4.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom