Tracker #29939: Improve setting definition DSL and move setting registry to memory
Deprecate setting timestamps in API responses
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
In API, we are returning timestamps, this was regressed for the new presenter and should be addressed in #31285.
But we need to deprecate them as those will not be kept in the new model.
#1 Updated by Ondřej Ezr over 2 years ago
- Related to Bug #31285: responses to /api/v2/settings/<id> no longer contain 'created_at' and 'updated_at' attrs added
#2 Updated by Ondřej Ezr over 2 years ago
- Parent task set to #29939
#3 Updated by Ondřej Ezr over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Deprecate setting timestamps to Deprecate setting timestamps in API responses
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8187 added
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.4.0 added
#6 Updated by Ondřej Ezr over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|b057438344f7c0795354c1c9a5461718307b7950.
Fixes #31471 - setting API deprecate timestamps
Adds response description for Setting API.
This allows to deprecate the timestamps and explain current and future behaviour.