repository details should include last changed timestamp
When you look at a repo via the api (GET /katello/api/repositories/:id), the data does include a "last_synced" timestamp, but no indication about "changes".
last sync could be a noop (because upstream didn't change) or not set at all (because the repo doesn't have an upstream at all), but it would be good to know (e.g. for automated publishes of CVs) when the last change happened.
Justin says that's trivial. I trust Justin.
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Difficulty set to easy
- Target version set to Katello 4.1.0
- Target version changed from Katello 4.1.0 to Katello 4.2.0
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/9558 added
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.3.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Assignee set to Justin Sherrill
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/9611 added
- Pull request deleted (
Also available in: Atom