Remove content_types requirement in katello.yaml and use of it
Instead work purely off the smart proxy capabilities.
May need to move 'fix_pulp3_capabilities' to anytime the supported content types are looked up.
Need to investigate how this impacts navigation loading
Probably want to remove :use_pulp_2_for_content_type: at the same time?
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version changed from Katello 4.0.0 to Katello 4.1.0
- Target version changed from Katello 4.1.0 to Katello 4.2.0
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Ian Ballou
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/9394 added
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.2.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Related to Refactor #33830: Drop content type settings from katello module added
Also available in: Atom