Booting to anaconda with bond configured run into timeout
If we try to install a CentOS box via network (iPXE -> dracut -> anaconda) the boot process run into timeout.
The bond will be configured full functional in dracut and there the kickstart file can be loaded but starting anaconda run into timeout.
Test to boot with PXE only with a single nic doesn't solve the problem at all. So we are able to start anaconda but installation won't start because of unconfigured network.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8259 added
- Fixed in Releases 2.4.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Category set to Templates
- Fixed in Releases 2.3.4 added
- Related to Bug #31625: Puppet Environments are not listed properly in the SCP details page added
- Related to deleted (Bug #31625: Puppet Environments are not listed properly in the SCP details page)
- Related to Bug #31626: bondslaves in kickstart kernel options should be string not list added
- Bugzilla link set to 1935088
Also available in: Atom