ForemanForm (react) has a regression which fails to show errors after submission
APIMiddleware is consumed in the ForemanForm component after a refactoring.
This change wasn't taken into account that the APIMiddleware is not a promise, it doesn't return any exception so using `try-catch` isn't useful anymore.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8318 added
- Related to Bug #31985: Template sync fails with unclear error added
- Fixed in Releases 2.5.0 added
- Related to Bug #32113: Fix server error propagation added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom