Tables have overlaping text content
This issue is experienced with default browser settings.
This is probably caused by patternfly 4 upgrades.
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1920000
Description of problem:
Font size cause overlaps contents with default browser settings. Any settings with long names getting overlapped.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Keep default browser settings. (Firefox/Chrome)
2. Add long parameter values for any field in Administer >> Settings or Create an organization with long name.
It's getting overlapped with other column which was not the case with 6.7 or 6.8 version.
Should not get overlapped.
- Category changed from Dashboard to Web Interface
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from Setting page - overlaping text contents
to Tables have overlaping text content
- Assignee set to Amir Fefer
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8333 added
- Fixed in Releases 2.5.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8336 added
- Fixed in Releases 2.4.0 added
- Fixed in Releases deleted (
- Related to Bug #32840: Setting values have duplicate tooltips in Firefox added
Also available in: Atom