Applied Errata template - Host filter input throws error, if it's nil
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
The input(...) can be blank and in such cases the template will throw errors.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 2 years ago
- Assignee set to Ondřej Ezr
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8350 added
#2 Updated by Ondřej Ezr about 2 years ago
- Related to Feature #29969: Add host filter to the applied errata report added
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.5.0 added
#4 Updated by Ondřej Ezr about 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.4.0 added
- Fixed in Releases deleted (
#5 Updated by Ondřej Ezr about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|55a4cbc850e8363e1cd747ccbd135aed66630cec.
#6 Updated by Ondřej Ezr about 2 years ago
- Related to Bug #31748: 'Applied Errata' report fails with error 'no implicit conversion of nil into Array' added
Fixes #31942 - Host filter error on nil
We can't use `empty?` on input as it might be nil.