syncing deb-repos in pulp 3 fails with "The path for file... overlaps"
Trigger the bug using the following steps:
- install CentOS 7
- install Katello 3.18.1 using the official instructions, no extra options
- add "Debian Buster" as a product
- add "Debian buster main" as a repository (see attachment)
- start repo sync
Cannot create repository version. The path for file 'dists/buster' overlaps: dists/buster/Release, dists/buster/InRelease, dists/buster/Release.gpg, dists/buster/non-free/binary-amd64/Packages.gz, dists/buster/non-free/binary-amd64/Packages.xz, dists/buster/non-free/binary-amd64/Release, dists/buster/non-free/binary-amd64/Packages, dists/buster/main/binary-amd64/Packages.gz, dists/buster/main/binary-amd64/Packages.xz, dists/buster/main/binary-amd64/Release, dists/buster/main/binary-amd64/Packages, dists/buster/contrib/binary-amd64/Packages.gz, dists/buster/contrib/binary-amd64/Packages.xz, dists/buster/contrib/binary-amd64/Release, dists/buster/contrib/binary-amd64/Packages.
#3 Updated by Chris Roberts about 1 year ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello Recycle Bin
- Status changed from New to Rejected
This looks to be related to Pulp and how they handle the repo creation. Can you open an issue over there please?