Host Add-Parameter button should not float down page as new params are added.
If you are adding more parameters, you need to scroll up and down.
1. Proposed title of this feature request
[RFE] Host Add-Parameter button should not float down page as new params are added.
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
This is an RFE to change the design/layout of the page when editing a specific host (or hostgroup) such that the blue "Add Parameter" button does not always appear below the list of previously added parameters. Appearing above the parameters would be better.
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
This is more of a convenience issue. When a lot of parameters are added, it begins to involve a lot of scrolling as the button for a new one appears after all of the previously added parameters.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
Put "Add Parameter" button above the parameters
6. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
Pages of parameters could be added without scrolling
Fixes #32013 - improve the UX for adding host parameters
In the host form when there's a lot of puppet parameters, it's a lot of
scrolling for a user to add host parameters. Once new is added, use need
to scroll to the botton to the add param button, then they fill in the
value and again needs to go to botton to add another. This allows to
specify whether we append or prepend new form and moves the button above
the host parameters table.