Cannot set setting value to empty for settings with selection
1. Create a Http Proxy (Go to Infrastructure > Http Proxies)
2. Go to Administer > Settings > Content tab
3. Set "Default HTTP Proxy"
4. Now try to set "Default HTTP Proxy" to "no global default".
Oh no! Something went wrong while submitting the form, the server returned the following error: There is no such HTTP Proxy
Also reproducible with host_owner setting in provisioning category.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8372 added
- Related to Bug #31603: Settings "Content" page disappeared after setting the http-proxy. added
- Bugzilla link set to 1918167
- Fixed in Releases 2.5.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8380 added
- Fixed in Releases 2.4.0 added
- Fixed in Releases deleted (
- Category set to Settings
- Fixed in Releases 2.3.4 added
Also available in: Atom