As a user, I can podman pull against an authenticated repo on a smart proxy with the Container Gateway
Would need to add:
-> Authorization Cache - update at login time And update at sync time (for logged in users) mapping of usernames to accessible repos
support serving the content if a token for a user is used and that user has access to it
#1 Updated by Samir Jha about 2 years ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 4.1.0
#2 Updated by Ian Ballou about 2 years ago
We also should add authenticated search support with this.
#3 Updated by Ian Ballou about 2 years ago
We'll probably need to grab the the data for the mapping of users to accessible repos from Katello during capsule sync time.
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 2 years ago
- Assignee set to Ian Ballou
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/smart_proxy_container_gateway/pull/13 added
#5 Updated by Anonymous about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset smart_proxy_container_gateway|7bc9ac89f7089838bf6330ebc08185bdb9b806bb.
Fixes #32085 - Authenticated repo pulling support (#13)