excess memory consumption when importing errata during pulp3 migration
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1940678
Description of problem:
On a system with a LOT of repositories, during migration the sidekiq worker for dynflow will consume ~16GB, which is way too much.
We need to look at breaking up the errata import process to not consume as much memory.
In this case, there were ~25,000 errata, and 21,153,436 errata <-> repo associations (the biggest issue)
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 2 years ago
- Assignee set to Justin Sherrill
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/9237 added
#2 Updated by Ian Ballou about 2 years ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 3.18.3
#3 Updated by Justin Sherrill about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed