"Deselect all" tooltip does not hide after click
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
1. Create a new organization
2. Press submit
3. Deselect all in "Provisioning Templates"
4. Try to Deselect all in "Partition Tables"and the message will appear
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8428 added
#2 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 2 years ago
- Assignee deleted (
- Category deleted (
- Subject changed from message "Deselect all" appears when moving to a different page to "Deselect all" tooltip does not hide after click
Note: this is true for any multiselect box, the tooltips for deselect aren't hideable.
#3 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 2 years ago
- Assignee set to Tomer Brisker
- Category set to Web Interface
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.5.0 added
#5 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|d3ddfac0437ad29e4ef9346d03f04a08475a3bc2.
Fixes #32153 - Hide tooltip on multiselect all buttons
The tooltips remain shown on click because the elemnt they are attached
to is a `a` tag, which remains in focus until the user clicks elsewhere
so there is no `focusout` event fired.
For the deselect all button, the click handler calls
`multiSelect('refresh')` which in turn removes the multiselect element
(with the tooltip event handlers) from the DOM1, leaving the tooltip
Since we only use tooltips for hover help, the `focus` trigger has been
removed. Popovers should be used when showing information that is
displayed on focus (i.e. when clicking on an element).