By default, do not backup tasks when cleaning them up
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Refs #32175: Set foreman-tasks backup to true on upgrades
For new installations, the intent is to default to task cleanup
to not store backups of the tasks deleted. Since the previous
behavior is to store backups on cleanup, when upgrading users
should retain the same behavior and intentionally disable backups
to prevent unexpected behavior changes.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-foreman/pull/922 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 2 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer/pull/664 added
#3 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases 2.5.0 added
#4 Updated by Eric Helms almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset puppet-foreman|f69c9f1b90a67798aef4c89e432ee8c29bf05a9b.
Fixes #32175: Allow toggling task backup when cleaning them up
Changes the default behavior to disable task backup when enabling
the task cleanup cron job. Users who still want backups kept
on disk will need to set the parameter to true.