Tracker #29939: Improve setting definition DSL and move setting registry to memory
Create a new setting definition DSL
We should drop setting STI and introduce a new way of defining settings.
For plugins and for core alike.
I'd imagine it similar to permissions, just simplier hopefully.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8437 added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8624 added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8470 added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8625 added
- Fixed in Releases 3.0.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Pull request deleted (
- Related to Bug #33706: SettingRegistry fails on older categories if setting table is not ready added
- Related to Bug #33740: Setting DSL does not use the explicit initial values added
Also available in: Atom