Add support for canceling a requested build from web page
Right now, the only way to get a host out of the "build" state is to actually install the host and complete the build. This patch adds a simple "Cancel build" option to the host page, which allows a user to manually take the host out of build state without actually going through the installation.
Improve systemd.timer integration
- Change service name to systemd-run
- Add SuccessExitStatus=2 to the service unit
- Use Array().join instead of a more complex method
- Add the ability to change the systemd service name
- Add the ability to specify different commands for systemd and cron
- Isolate systemctl-daemon-reload by adding a -puppet suffix
- Do not duplicate systemctl-daemon-reload exec definition
- Only use the systemd magic on Linux.
- Fix tests
#4 Updated by Frank Sweetser over 8 years ago
- File 0001-Delay-purging-facts-and-reports-on-host-build.patch 0001-Delay-purging-facts-and-reports-on-host-build.patch added
Since the admin can now cancel builds, might it make sense to delay purging out the facts and reports from the database?