Auto-import custom repos - Disconnected
We need the ability to automatically create custom shell repositories when importing from metadata.
- Read the metadata
- Create appropriate repositories if one with the same name/label does not exist. (Assumption products are already created.)
- Auto add them to the content view
- Import .
- Identify attributes of a custom repo that might be needed
- Export all of those in metadata.json
- Make it use labels instead of name.
- Fixes #32333 - Auto Create custom repositories
This commit exports many more attributes belonging to the repository and
product in the metadata.json
On import it looks at the metadata json and automatically creates custom
repositories in the importing org under the same product.
It also auto creates the product and associated gpg keys