Spoofing of PXELinux template does not work
- Category set to Templates
Looks more like it hasn't interpolated the OS-specific settings like initrd, the default template would be local boot.
If the on-disk file is right, I guess there's a rendering bug in the @kernel and @initrd display methods.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Lukas Zapletal
- Target version set to 1.4.0
I still have the box I was able to reproduce this, let me try to repro tomorrow!
- Target version deleted (
- Target version set to 1.15.0
- Difficulty set to easy
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 1
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Has duplicate Bug #2249: @kernel and @initrd fail to render in a PXElinux config when spoofing a host added
Also available in: Atom