Tracker #29939: Improve setting definition DSL and move setting registry to memory
Use only SettingRegistry to read and update the settings
We are still using the model in the Api::V2::SettingsController.
We want all the methods to go through the SettingRegistry, so we don't need all the Settings to have DB record.
- Assignee set to Ondřej Ezr
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8465 added
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from Use only SettingRegistry to update the settings to Use only SettingRegistry to read and update the settings
- Follows Refactor #32287: Load Setting index page from memory registry added
- Fixed in Releases 3.0.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom