The host registration form uses host group names which don't contain parent names
Host groups can be nested. Showing only the hostgroup name e.g. "centos" may not be enough to identify the exact hostgroup. In host group index we use the full name (including parents names), e.g. "base/centos" or "base/centos/puppet/openscap". We should use these full names in the registration form too.
- Updated ApiPie documentation
- Fixed typo in `default_host_init_config_template` setting
- Snippet `host_init_config_post` moved at the end of the `host_init_config`
template, where it should be, not before `insights` snippet
- Use `title` instead of `name` for host groups and operating systems
- Updated list of variables in `global_registration` template