Do not pass proxy in x-forwarded-for
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Rack middleware seems to have problems with host names, we'd need to resolve this to an IP address and Foreman actually do not utilize this information.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/790 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 1 year ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.1.0 added
#3 Updated by Anonymous over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset d73d384a8e5b2cdd87be680b484a09d676bd3613.
#4 Updated by Lukas Zapletal over 1 year ago
- Related to Bug #32563: iPXE bootstrap and global handling is incorrect added
Fixes #32607 - drop host from x-forwarded-for